At Country Hills Crematorium & Funeral Services we provide direct cremation, also known as immediate disposition services.
Cremation services are becoming more and more common in Canada. Here at Country Hills Crematorium & Funeral services we provide on-site cremation services through our own crematorium. We have licensed directors and crematorium operators.
Your loved one never leaves our care, and for your own peace-of-mind you can know that they are being handled with the utmost care and respect.
Types of Cremation Services
Both Traditional and Modern funeral ceremonies may involve the cremation of the deceased. We provide the flexibility and capabilities to assist you in the preparation of a meaningful event that meets the spiritual and personal needs of your family.
In many cultures it is customary to cremate the deceased, and for some it is important for the bereaved to be able to witness the cremation. Other cultures require a proper bathing and dressing of the deceased with specific care taken to honor them, followed by a cremation that takes place at a certain time of day or evening.
At Country Hills Crematorium we take pride in being able to provide the necessary facilities and experience to honor your loved one at their time of death, in the way they would have wanted.
Direct Cremation, no ceremony
Direct cremation is also known as Immediate Disposition. We can provide basic levels of service so that you can manage your costs appropriately while knowing your loved one has been cared for with the utmost respect. The basic services we provide in these circumstances include:
- Professional services, arrangement conference with one of our Licensed Funeral Directors to plan all service details
- Assistance with all necessary documentation including but not limited to: CPP, Death Certificate
- Creation and submission of obituary to newspaper (newspaper costs not included)
- Placement of obituary on our website
- Transfer of deceased
Direct Cremations start at $1295
Additional Services We provide
- Large Kitchen for you to use
- Maximum accessibility (no stairs or elevators)
- Audio Visual Services
- Flower Arrangements
- Additional Evening of Visitation
- Executor Kit and Aftercare
- Caskets and Urns
- Limousine Service
- Grave Markers
- Funeral Pre-Planning
- Special Event Liquor License